1. Editor – Contact
The www.g-vine.com website (the “Site”) is edited by MAISON VILLEVERT S.A.S., A French company with share capital of euros 3.453.155, duly registered with Trade and Company Register of Angoulême under number 524 935 301 and having its principal office at Villevert – 16100 Merpins – France, represented by Jean-Sébastien ROBICQUET as president.
The Site is hosted by MAISON VILLEVERT S.A.S.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The Site is edited by MAISON VILLEVERT S.A.S., a French company with share capital of 3.453.155 euros, having its registered address Villevert – 16100 Merpins – France, registered with the Trade and Company Register of Angoulême, under number 524 935 301 (“MAISON VILLEVERT”).
Any use of this Site by any person (the “User”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access and use of the Site.
MAISON VILLEVERT provides this Site only for persons who have reached the legal age to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages (whichever the higher) in their country of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal. If no such laws exist in your country of residence, you must be over 21 to access the Site.
1. NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
1.1 Access to the Site
Necessary hardware and software to access this Site are under sole liability of the User.
MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate access to all or part of the Site or its content without entitling any User to claim any indemnity or compensation.
It is obviously forbidden to modify the software or any element of it, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
User responsible behaviour
1.2 Each User warrants
– to be of minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the regulations of user’s country of residence,
– to use the Site for User’s personal and lawful use only,
– to provide, when relevant, personal data being true and accurate.
When using the Site, the User must behave responsibly, lawfully, with respect towards other users, MAISON VILLEVERT , its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
It is notably forbidden to User to :
– upload, display, send by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material,
– disrupt or interrupt the Site,
– infringe (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers,
– consult privileged or non-public information,
– conduct any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of MAISON VILLEVERT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers, customers and third parties,
– upload, display, send by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties rights, chocking or disparaging content or the like,
– send by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to persons under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country of residence.
When relevant, MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any User’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting User.
1.3 User generated content
When relevant, the User is solely liable of any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing or broadcasting such content. MAISON VILLEVERT declines any and all responsibility and liability in respect of any such content.
However, MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way.
The User accepts that MAISON VILLEVERT may freely and peacefully use, at no cost and without any restriction and time limit, any content posted onto the Site. This includes the communication of any such content onto the Site as well as its communication and reproduction on any other mediums of whatever nature for the promotion and advertising of MAISON VILLEVERT, its products and services.
2. PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENT
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, photos, trademarks, logos, design and patent and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by Intellectual Property rights or other legislations. MAISON VILLEVERT exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and MAISON VILLEVERT does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site
3. PERSONAL DATA
MAISON VILLEVERT ensures the protection of personal information disclosed by the User of the Site.
MAISON VILLEVERT endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, MAISON VILLEVERT can not guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
MAISON VILLEVERT allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site, for the occurrence of viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site, for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site, for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURIDICTION ATTRIBUTION
The User and MAISON VILLEVERT hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Bordeaux (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.
6. COOKIES AND NAVIGATION ON G-VINE.COM
The MAISON VILLEVERT web server automatically collects standard information such as the user’s IP address, browser type, operating system, access time etc.